Sunday, August 2, 2009

Check Em' Out





I have always wanted to do one of these, and now I have a chance to say something and it be who I like whether you think so or not, these are my Top 5 Artist to check out!!

My Top 5 Artist

#5. Ace Hood: I am not a big rap fan, and I do not follow many rap artist, but Ace Hood is different from the rest. Everybody on Wezzys dick, but Ace is coming up in the ranks, and even if he walks down the same road that Wezzy's going down, he will have a great career. Check out his new single with the Mistress of Soul Jazmine Sullivan, and Rick Ross "Champion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShugLct-6h4



#4. Teira Marie: She had a rocky start because she was over shadowed by Ciara, Beyonce, and Rihanna, but she has been gone and she has grown up to be a beautiful lady. Since Beyonce is preparing to take a two year hiatus, and since Rihanna is dealing with abusive lovers, she may have a chance. She's getting ready to release her second CD really soon so stay looking out for her, but while you wait check out her new single featuring Flo-rida "Cause a Scene"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkmjJacgL4s



#3. Richgirl: These lovely ladies will be on my blog alot. I LOVE THEM!! They are a breath of fresh air, and they may be the ones to usher back in the movement of girl groups. They not only sing, and dance, but they look good doing it, and they don't need alot of dancers to entertain you. Its just them. Check them out with their new song "He Ain't With Me Now (tho)"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAMchZk1MC0


#2 Mario: He has been in the music game for a minute now, but he's forever over looked by artist like Chris Brown or Ne-Yo, but this little boy has grown into a sexy, suave, and sexual young man. He is all grown up now, and I'm loving it. I just hope he does not fall into the Adult Contemporary genre, if so what a waste of Talent but in the meantime check out his smash "Break Up" feat. Gucci Mane & Sean Garret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIdrOyg5alI

my #1 Artist is a legend and has been in the music industry for over two decades, although she had a few set backs in her career, she is poised to take over the charts yet again. I'm talking about none other than Miss Whitney Houston. Her Album in 7 yrs, named "I look To you" which is a track on the CD written by Mr. Kelly. She may not win a Grammy but she will be nominated She has released "I look to you" but the word is she is taping the real single to be out next week produced by Alicia Keys called "Million Dollar Bill". Keep your eyes open cause as soon as it hits, we will have it here. In the meantime let reminisce with "I will Always love You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGC003Xz3CY
This is my list and ultimately my opinion. Stay Tuned!!

CP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian's Friends