Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ginuwine still trying to fit in....


Ginuwine has a new video featuring Bun B., and once again he is trying to fit in. The first song from his latest album "A Man;s Thoughts" was a banger. It made me want to buy the album, but once I got it, I was disappointed. But IDK why I brought it in the first place. Ginuwine could never really deliver a full album anyways, but I wasted money, and my time. My suggestion to those that went out and brought it.....use it as a door stop, or a coaster for your drinks. Its not worth anything else. If you like a few of the songs, which you might, just download them off Limewire. It free, and you can get the songs you really want, and if you dont like it...YOU CAN DELETE HIS ASS!!!
Stay tuned......

CP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian's Friends