Sunday, August 2, 2009

NeNe Leakes...was her house paid for by Bravo? Is it True?






Is Bravo footing the bill for NeNe new house?




Well rumor has it that "YES" they are...but then what does her husband do for a living if the BRAVO is paying for all of this? Makes you wonder huh? In all honesty....I dont have a clue....people are basically just speculating at this point, but the house sure does look alot better than Season 1.




All things will be revealed in the near future, Sheree knows about that all to well! But I got nothing but love for NeNe, she's the realest one out of them all. Whatever it is she is doing, its working...the other girls should take note.






Stay Tuned to find out more on NeNe....I want her for an Interview.....if you know how I can get in contact with her...let me know!
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian's Friends